Lawrence County Recreational Park
Lawrence County Recreational Park is located at 99 Moore Lane (aka Carl Moore Lane), Springville, Indiana, 12 miles south of Bloomington, Indiana. Take State Road 37 to old State Road 37 at the BP station, turn west and follow the signs. Click for Google Map directions
GPS Coordinates: Latitude 38.991922 | Longitude -86.611486
Click here for a map of the Boogie property.
- No one under 18 allowed, EVERYONE must show ID.
- No glass bottles in the big top area.
- No cars or trucks allowed in the camping areas. Shuttles are available to transport you and your gear throughout on the property.
- For security purposes, all licensed motorcycles must have a numbered wristband that matches the rider’s numbered wristband. No motorcycle leaves the property unless the numbers match.
- Open fires are allowed (weather conditions permitting). You must provide your own firewood.
More Boogie fun at this years event:
Hoosier Honey Beer is Back!
Our friends at Salt Creek Brewery will be once again be serving up another special brew at this years event. Get your commemorative “Hoosier Honey” beer featuring our 2018 “Hoosier Honey” Kelcey before they’re all gone! Only available at the Boogie!