Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of that legendary “Hippie Fest” in upstate New York with four days of peace, love, music, and motorcycles!
If you want to hang out with the biker freaks and flower children, you need to make the trek to Stoner’s Farm (aka Lawrence County Recreational Park) for four days of music, love, peace, and motorcycles. This will be the coolest music in 50 years with the psychedelic sounds of Hendrix, Joplin, The Who, Canned Heat and all the best. You can dig on some of the grooviest games, contests and events this side of New York. We can’t promise you breakfast in bed, but we’ll have some of the best grub and brews around. So put on your tie-dye, load up your VW Microbus (or your Shovelhead) and head down road to the Midwest’s Best Biker Fest. The 39th Annual Boogie is at Lawrence County Recreational Park July 18-21, 2019. Catch you hip dudes and chicks there… It’ll be groovy!
Come out and have some fun with us, and don’t forget your tie-dye, for 4-days of peace, music, and motorcycles!
For over 38 years, ABATE of Indiana has been holding our annual fundraiser as a celebration of the hard-working volunteers in the motorcyclists’ rights community. This event has grown throughout the years to a record turnout of over 14,000 attendees! Each year bikers gather from across the country to celebrate in an open environment that allows our guests to be themselves and enjoy the weekend without the worry of offending someone.
What’s happening at this year’s Boogie?
- MUSIC National and local entertainment on two stages? This year’s main stage celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Hippie Fest from upstate New York, including some who performed at that legendary event!
- HUGE SWAP MEET featuring food and product vendors throughout the 400-acre property
- RIDE-IN BIKE SHOW to show off your pride and joy — Trophies awarded
- SCENIC BIKE RUN through beautiful Monroe and Lawrence County
- FIELD EVENTS featuring some of your favorite events – Trophies awarded
- CONTESTS featuring the world famous Hoosier Honey contest, tattoo, and arm wrestling contests, and the one-of-a-kind Men’s Buns Contest for the ladies
- FREE CAMPING & SHOWERS
- Much more!
The Boogie is ABATE of Indiana’s annual fundraiser. All proceeds go directly towards ABATE’s efforts to preserve and promote motorcycling throughout Indiana. The Boogie is a registered trademark of ABATE of Indiana, Inc. All rights reserved. Artists subject to change.
ABATE of Indiana, Inc. is a politically active, not-for-profit, charitable organization that is dedicated to the establishment, preservation, and defense of the rights, liberties, and freedoms of ALL motorcyclists, through the promotion of education and motorcycle safety.