We’re trying something new this year! That’s right, we’re changing it up and bringing the hippie experience to the Boogie with a 50th-anniversary celebration of that famous “hippie festival” in upstate New York.
Experience a weekend of sights and sounds from this legendary event with your friends at ABATE. See some of the original bands who performed at the event! Rock out with some incredible tribute acts! Enjoy the hippie experience with special events and activities!
Come out and have some fun with us, and don’t forget your tie-dye, for 4-days of peace, music, and motorcycles!
For over 38 years, ABATE of Indiana has been holding our annual fundraiser as a celebration of the hard-working volunteers in the motorcyclists’ rights community. This event has grown throughout the years to a record turnout of over 14,000 attendees! Each year bikers gather from across the country to celebrate in an open environment that allows our guests to be themselves and enjoy the weekend without the worry of offending someone.
What’s happening at this year’s Boogie?
- MUSIC National and local entertainment on two stages? This year’s main stage celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Hippie Fest from upstate New York, including some who performed at that legendary event!
- HUGE SWAP MEET featuring food and product vendors throughout the 400-acre property
- RIDE-IN BIKE SHOW to show off your pride and joy — Trophies awarded
- SCENIC BIKE RUN through beautiful Monroe and Lawrence County
- FIELD EVENTS featuring some of your favorite events – Trophies awarded
- CONTESTS featuring the world famous Hoosier Honey contest, tattoo, and arm wrestling contests, and the one-of-a-kind Men’s Buns Contest for the ladies
- FREE CAMPING & SHOWERS
- Much more!
The Boogie is ABATE of Indiana’s annual fundraiser. All proceeds go directly towards ABATE’s efforts to preserve and promote motorcycling throughout Indiana. The Boogie is a registered trademark of ABATE of Indiana, Inc. All rights reserved. Artists subject to change.
ABATE of Indiana, Inc. is a politically active, not-for-profit, charitable organization that is dedicated to the establishment, preservation, and defense of the rights, liberties, and freedoms of ALL motorcyclists, through the promotion of education and motorcycle safety.